The Bashsea Bio-Reactor was designed to be the ultimate biological filter.
Bashsea is the first company to manufacture a biological filter utilizing Moving Bed Technology for the marine aquarium. The Bashsea Bio Media provides the maximum active surface area for the bacteria to colonize, more than other types of static media. It is this process that removes harmful ammonia and nitrite from the water.
As the Bio-Media moves within the filter, it causes old dead bacteria on the surface to be removed. This makes space for new heavier feeding bacteria to rapidly colonize. Within the media is a protected surface which allow bacteria to follow their natural life cycle driving the latter stages of the nitrification cycle.
- 100% self cleaning bio media- ZERO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
- Bashsea engineered water injection plate provides perfect Bio-Motion
- Rubber Membrane Air Diffuser will never clog or need to be replaced
- Precision CNC Key Hole Flanges
- True O-Ring Seals
- Included gate valve for precise water level control
- Designed and hand built in the U.S.A. using 100% American Made Acrylic Construction
- Available sizes - 8-18", 8-24", 8-30", 10-24", 10-30", 12-24", 12-30"
- All Bio-Reactors are fully customizable in any size and configuration to meet your specific requirements.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 6-18 = Rated for 75 to 125 gallon aquariums.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 6-24 = Rated for 125 to 200 gallon aquariums.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 6-30 = Rated for 175 to 250 gallon aquariums.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 8-18 = Rated for 125 to 200 gallon aquariums.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 8-24 = Rated for 250 to 350 gallon aquariums.
Bashsea Bio-Reactor 8-30 = Rated for 325 to 500 gallon aquariums.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.