Aqua Ultraviolet 15w 2" w/ Wiper Classic UV Sterilizer - A00013
The Aqua Ultraviolet UV sterilizer is designed for maximum performance, power, and reliability. Ultraviolet is a proven dependable and effective method of controlling algae and harmful bacteria without leaving any residuals in the water. Aqua Ultraviolet utilizes the highest quality components designed to work perfectly together maximizing kill rates and insuring ease of installation and maintenance.
The Aqua Ultraviolet UV is the premium choice for water sterilization of ponds/aquariums eradicating bacteria and creating a healthy environment. The Aqua Ultraviolet UV can also be used as a clarifier to remove free floating algae with 50% to 75% plant coverage. Aqua Ultraviolet UV sterilizer will clear your water in 3 to 5 days, sometimes over night, and keep it that way.
These UV's are non-submersible.
Note: Max Pond Size when using a Aqua Ultraviolet UV is based on 50% to 75% of plant coverage or shade.
- Classic UV Sterilizer 15 Watt w/Wiper Features:
- Easy Twist Cap For Easy Quartz Sleeve Maintenance Just One Cap To Twist For Access To The Quartz Sleeve.
- Quick Release T?s For Easy Installation And Winterization.
- Lamp Is Positioned In The Housing For Maximum UV Effectiveness.
- Slender Housing Design Allows For Higher UV Dosage.
- The Unit Is Designed For Maximum Flow Rates.
- Easy To Remove Remote Power Supply.
- Designed For Indoor or Outdoor Use.
Classic UV Sterilizer 15 Watt w/Wiper
# of Lamps - 1
Max. Pond Size as a Clarifier - 2000 gal.
Max. Flow as a Clarifier - 1800 GPH
Max. Pond Size as a Sterilizer - 500 gal.
Max. Flow as a Sterilizer - 700 GPH
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 17 7/8" x 6" x 3 3/4"
- Transformer - Inline
Inlet / Outlet - 2"
Wiper (Wipes off algae buildup on UV Sleeve)
- Warranty - 1 Year
- New Products
- Saltwater Live Rock
- Saltwater Fish
- Saltwater Clams
- Frag Tools & Supply
- Additives and supplements
- Air Pumps
- Scrapers,Magnets and Cleaners
- Aquatic Sealants & Adhesives
- Calcium and Kalk Reactors & PH monitors
- CO2 Equipment
- EcoTech Products
- Electronics and Dosing Equipment
- Filters, Scrubbers & Reactors
- Live,Dry & Frozen Foods
- Iwaki Pumps
- Lighting & Bulbs
- Low Voltage Cable Heaters
- Miscellaneous - Maintenance-Cleaning - Traps
- Neptune Systems
- Ozone Products
- Pond supply
- Protein Skimmers
- Reverse Osmosis & Auto Top Off
- Sand & Substrates
- Testing Equipment
- UV Sterilizers
- Water Pumps,Powerheads & Dosers
- Wave Machines