|Your cart is currently empty|
The Acan Lighting 600 Series features 3 rows of high-intensity LEDs that have been proven to grow even the most light-demanding corals. The powerful combination of white, blue and royal blue LEDs brings out the brilliant fluorescent colors of your corals.
Case: Silver aluminum housing
Size: L18" x W8" x H1.3"
Voltage: 110V AC
• 41 white
• 11 blue
• 11 royal blue
• Adjustable width tank mounts and Pendant mounts are included
• Energy saving & environmentally responsible
• Heat dissipation is handled passively through the heat-sink
• Heat is radiated away from the tank reducing or eliminating the need for chillers
• LED bulb life expectancy up to 50,000 hours (5+ years)
• No UV or IR damage to light sensitive items
• PC / VHO / T5 / MH replacement
Intensity proven to grow the most light demanding corals
Special blend of LED's to bring out vivid colors
Multi chip moon light creates astounding shimmering effect
Sleek 1.3" profile built to last
Modular design able to fit any size tank
Adjustable hanging kit and mounting options
Built in user-friendly controller
Fully adjustable intensity control
Advanced multi-stage programming from dawn to dusk
The most efficient high intensity LED, only consuming 50W per foot.
Complete replacement of 250W MH
Special design elements to maximize longevity and efficiency
Friendly knowledgeable staff are readily available to assist.
Peer reviewed and endorsed by industry experts and hobbyists worldwide.
“Connection Ports” are mainly used for connecting our lights to a Neptune controller, or connecting multiple lights together to program them using a single controller. Since all of our Acan lights already have a built in controller which includes almost all the required functions for a reef tank, not too many users really need lights with “Connection Ports”. If you do need "Connection Ports" select it as an add-on above.