A sea urchin's spherical body is completely covered by sharp spines that can grow up to 8 cm.
It can vary in color from red to dark burgundy.
It has a mouth located on its underside, which is surrounded by five teeth.
Their preferred diet is seaweeds, kelp and algae, which they scrape off and tear up from the sea floor.
Sea urchins are often found living in clumps from five to ten. They have the ability to regenerate lost spines.
We will contact you after you place your order to determine
the quickest and most affordable shipping rate
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
- New Products
- Saltwater Live Rock
- Saltwater Fish
- Saltwater Clams
- Frag Tools & Supply
- Additives and supplements
- Air Pumps
- Scrapers,Magnets and Cleaners
- Aquatic Sealants & Adhesives
- Calcium and Kalk Reactors & PH monitors
- CO2 Equipment
- EcoTech Products
- Electronics and Dosing Equipment
- Filters, Scrubbers & Reactors
- Live,Dry & Frozen Foods
- Iwaki Pumps
- Lighting & Bulbs
- Low Voltage Cable Heaters
- Miscellaneous - Maintenance-Cleaning - Traps
- Neptune Systems
- Ozone Products
- Pond supply
- Protein Skimmers
- Reverse Osmosis & Auto Top Off
- Sand & Substrates
- Testing Equipment
- UV Sterilizers
- Water Pumps,Powerheads & Dosers
- Wave Machines