The PM2 probe module (shown above) , includes support for conductivity (salinity), temperature, and 6 digital inputs. The PM2 features are:
- Monitor/Control Conductivity/Salinity and temperature.
- 4 Measurement ranges (0-900 uS/cm, 0-9.0 mS/cm, 0-90.0 mS/cm, 0-50 ppt)
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc.
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module.
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3' AquaBus cable.
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings.
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Compatible with Apex and Apex Lite systems.
Neptune Systems Apex AquaController PM2 Conductivity, Temperature, I/O Expansion Box
Owner's Manual available for download in Adobe PDF file format
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.