Maintaining consistent salinity in your aquarium is key to the well being of every organism inside it. And, as busy as we sometimes are, we don’t even realize our parameters are out of whack until it’s too late. With this module, your Apex will be constantly monitoring the Salinity in your tank and will let you know the minute it is trending outside of the safety zone.
Features of the Neptune Systems Salinity Expansion Module:
- Monitor/Control Conductivity/Salinity and temperature
- 4 Measurement ranges (0-900 uS/cm, 0-9.0 mS/cm, 0-90.0 mS/cm, 0-50 ppt)
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.