Orbit Marine IC PRO Dual LED Light Fixture - with LOOP Control - Current USA
The Orbit Marine IC PRO produces a vibrant, full color spectrum using dual LED fixtures, delivering up to twice the amount of light. Now with wireless smartphone LOOP control, it’s easier than ever to program and control your LED lights, create waves and control the flow – all with a simple touch.
- OPTIMIZED COLORS, PERFECTLY CONTROLLED
A powerful blend of Dual Actinic blue 445nm/460nm, Dual Daylight white 6,700K/10,000K and RGB LEDs combined with 90° spherical optical lenses delivers the perfect spectrum of light for strong coral growth and amazing fluorescence.
- CORAL CAPTIVATED.
See your corals in high definition color and immerse yourself with spectacular on-demand dynamic lighting modes and industry first binaural audio. Optional tank mount arm brackets makes for an even sleeker install.
- ULTRA SLIM DESIGN.
Measuring less than ½” thick, the Orbit Marine IC PRO is still the thinnest, sleekest light fixture on the market. The thermally efficient LED design requires no cooling fan and runs completely silent. Optional tank mount brackets make for a polished install and provides both vertical and front-to-back adjustment.
- YOUR REEF, CONNECTED
The Orbit Marine IC with Bluetooth® control includes a LOOP controller for the LED light. Use the LOOP app on iOS or Android mobile devices and connect. It’s simple, intuitive and requires no WiFi network.
- SIMPLY CONNECT
Wirelessly connecting to your aquarium has never been easier with integrated Bluetooth®. Connect multiple aquariums and control everything with a single app.
- CONTROL CENTRAL
Displays Bluetooth connection status, daily light schedule, water temperature, and all on-demand lighting and pump programs including FEED mode and CLEAN mode.
- LIGHTING SCHEDULE
Simple to program, schedule sunrise & sunset and dial in the color spectrum for optimal growth and showing off those stunning colors!
- TAP, TIDE, SWELL.
Crank up the flow and mimic ocean currents with eFlux Wave Pumps. Select from multiple flow modes, sync pumps, slow down the flow in the evening with night mode.
- CONTROL THE FLOW
Dial-in the water flow with eFlux DC pumps. Turn power or FEED mode on/off. Recirculation power in the palm of your hand.
- MADE FOR MORE.
Plug-in any eFlux wave pump and crank up the flow, mimic surging currents or pulsing waves. Connect an eFlux DC pump and dial-in return water flow. Listen to binaural ocean waves or additional LED lights when you’re ready for more brightness! The LOOP Controller with Bluetooth features built-in wireless LED lighting, wave pump & DC pump control:
- Connect, control and sync up to 3 eFlux Wave Pumps
- Connect up to two eFlux DC Flow Pumps
- Audio port connects to virtually any speakers
- Temperature sensor included
- Connect additional LED lights
LOOP IC with Bluetooth Control On-Demand Features
- 4 Channel Color Adjustment
- FEED MODE – Turns Wave Pumps off for 10min.
- CLEAN MODE – Highlights algae & debris for easy cleaning
- 2 Moonlight Modes
- 8 Weather Modes
- 4 Binaural Audio Programs
- Custom Color Memory
- Lighting, Wave Pump, DC Pump Programming
Dual Actinic LEDs(445nm/460nm Blue)
Dual Daylight LEDs(6700k/10000k White)
|IC PRO LED 4334||18"-24"||16.8" x 7.5" x 0.44"||42||72||18/18||14/14||8|
|IC PRO LED 4335||24"-36"||22.8" x 7.5" x 0.44"||54||96||24/24||18/18||12|
|IC PRO LED 4336||36"-48"||34.8" x 7.5" x 0.44"||72||144||36/36||28/28||16|
|IC PRO LED 4337||48"-60"||46.8" x 7.5" x 0.44"||96||192||48/48||36/36||24|
|IC PRO LED 4338||72"||70.8" x 7.5" x 0.44"||144||288||72/72||56/56||32|
- 2x Orbit Marine IC LED Light fixture
- 4x Adjustable docking mounts
- 2x 12V DC UL® transformer
- 1x LOOP Wireless Light & Pump Controller w/Bluetooth®
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- New Products
- Saltwater Live Rock
- Saltwater Fish
- Saltwater Clams
- Frag Tools & Supply
- Additives and supplements
- Air Pumps
- Scrapers,Magnets and Cleaners
- Aquatic Sealants & Adhesives
- Calcium and Kalk Reactors & PH monitors
- CO2 Equipment
- EcoTech Products
- Electronics and Dosing Equipment
- Filters, Scrubbers & Reactors
- Live,Dry & Frozen Foods
- Iwaki Pumps
- Lighting & Bulbs
- Low Voltage Cable Heaters
- Miscellaneous - Maintenance-Cleaning - Traps
- Neptune Systems
- Ozone Products
- Pond supply
- Protein Skimmers
- Reverse Osmosis & Auto Top Off
- Sand & Substrates
- Testing Equipment
- UV Sterilizers
- Water Pumps,Powerheads & Dosers
- Wave Machines