SpectraPure® 90gpd CSPDI™ RO/DI w/ Manual Membrane Flush is our newly upgraded wall-mount 4-Stage RODI system. This system incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity 10 inch DI cartridge. Manual membrane flush valve, ASO valve and float valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RO/DI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water at an economical price
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. Our best carbon block chloramine-eater. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.